Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yesterday the manchester united lose dy ar ! 3 - 0 呀! 笑死人 ! wa卡卡 。。。。。。。
Thw match do until 1.00 p.m thn me go to my room n sleep ............
but dunnoe y cannot sleep wor ........haizz .........thinking xxxxxxx ...........haizz !
Thn Today me wake up at 1.00 afternoon .........give my mother a chance to 唠叨 ! Lol.

After tat me call my father take me go to school 2 change my name ,
cause the ppl dunnoe how 2 write my name one .....liang wei they write kiang wei sot de .
Go 2 they the pejabat did not open .......白走一趟 ( maybe the spelling wrong ) hehe ^ ^

Thn Go 2 ______________________________________________________dunwan say liao !

____________________________________________________________________

Edward say he bought liao Pes 2010 wor .....but him computer broke liao kaka .......wan 2 wait until monday lol .......wanted wait until monday thn can chat wit him at msn ! his ph not digi de send 2 him expansive d@o !

Haizzz !!!!!!!! ntg 2 say liao la ! Bye Bye Bye Bey Eyb Yeb Eby !

No comments:

Post a Comment